Ever wonder if your obsession with your boxer is healthy or if you may in fact be veering into crazy territory?
Well let’s just say if more than a few of these points apply to you… then there’s straight up no denying that you are indeed a crazy boxer person!
1. Your refer to your boxer as your baby and to yourself as their ‘mom’ or ‘dad’.
2. Things that are normally for human children are now completely normal for your boxers as well…
3. …because you consider your boxer your child… an integral member of your family, not just your ‘pet’.
4. No matter where you are, no matter what streets you have to cross, if you see a boxer you MUST say hello to him.
5. Boxers flock to you as if they innately understand that you are a crazy boxer person.
6. This is your life goal.
7. You are a hit with every boxer you meet.
8. You have trouble finding a significant other because nobody is as great as your boxer.
9. This is your ideal family dinner.
10. You’ve skipped going out tons of times because leaving your boxer is too painful.
11. You spend tons of money on boxer toys and beds that either get destroyed or remain unused.
12. You get REALLY excited when the weekend comes so you can spend all of your time with your boxers.
13. Some people have names picked out for their children. You have names picked out for your future boxers.