A super-intelligent and super-active dog — that’s what you get when you get a Bull Terrier.
You also get an extremely loyal, trustworthy dog who’s playful and fun-loving with his family.
He’s a natural protector who won’t hesitate to act when he thinks his family is under threat, but he is not aggressive without reason.
If you are considering to own a doberman Bull Terrier or you’ve just become a new Bull Terrier, there are some realities you do need to fully accept.
Here are the twelve realities new Bull Terrier owners must accept! If you already are a BT owner, see if you can relate!
1. Your bed is no longer your bed
2. And your couch is no longer your couch
3. They will be waiting for you . . . always
4. You will get A LOT of love
5. Your car will start to feel smaller
6. Your TV will become “our” TV
7. You will see a whole new level of lazy
8. You will no longer be the crazy one in the house
9. You will get a lot of looks when you leave the house
10. You will have a nap-time partner, whether you like it or not
11. You will learn to fear the crazy eye
12. Your kids will have a new best friend